Hello, I'm Dave Landguth
I'm a Los Angeles based Real Estate Professional and Director of Marketing for the #1 ranked Rodeo Realty Team (company-wide 2012-2017). I'm active in a number of Westside and San Fernando Valley communities, and share my teams commitment to diligent client advocacy as well as a passion for creative real estate marketing. Please reach out to see how my experience can benefit you.
In the age of Zillow.com, Redfin.com, and other online hubs why is the agent you hire more important than ever?
From property preparation & staging to professional photography that will attract buyers online...to determining a strategic listing price. I leverage my experience to help you sell your home faster and at a higher price.
Whether your just beginning your search or you know exactly what neighborhood you want to live in, how can my representation help you?
By proactively searching for home listings that match your criteria, and by helping you effectively negotiate to get an accepted offer once a home is located. The reality is that we are experiencing a sellers market: Packaging and presenting a strong offer is the only way to prevail in the inevitable multiple-offer situation. Working on a team that executes over 50+ transactions a year gives me an edge in this process.
- Proud member of Rodeo Realty's #1 Ranked Team Company-wide 2012-2017.
- Personally marketed over 100+ properties ranging in price from $300,000 condo's to a $9,000,000 luxury Trousdale Estate.
- Marketed 12+ properties in China and Europe, through partnership with Rodeo Realty's international luxury branded websites (Caimeiju.com & LuxuryRealEstate.com).
- Marketed a number of commercial income properties ranging from duplexes to 100+ unit apartment complexes. (Formerly working with Institutional Property Advisors at Marcus & Millichap, Newport Beach.)
- Tech savvy former web-developer, launching over 60+ websites, many still used by thousands of users today.
- Marketing and Design focussed with a BFA in Graphic Design from Cal Poly Pomona, with published design work.
- Keen eye for design and what attracts buyers, designing several home decor pieces, the crown being a series of high-design cylindrical sculpture aquariums.
- Launched and fully-funded a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.com for said aquariums. Over 8,000+ video views.
- Familiarity with construction techniques and remodeling options, having worked on various renovation projects over the years. Favorite project: rehab of a community art gallery and performance space in East Los Angeles.
- Passion for art, curated art exhibits and musical performances over a number of years in said gallery.